Supported housing & help to live independently

If you need support that can not be provided in your own home supported housing schemes are available in Tamworth.
Please use the links below to find out more.

Derventio Housing Trust , provides Accommodation for 18-60 year olds with medium support needs
Areas covered; Tamworth,
Burton, Cannock and Derbyshire
T: 01332 292776

The service helps young, single people aged between 16 and 25 who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless. Tamworth Cornerstone has a range of service that aims to support young people to gain the skills they need to live independently and to lead full and productive lives.
T: 01827 319918

Services are available to help you remain in your home.

If you think you need help within your home because you are not able to do things for yourself, such as prepare meals, cleaning or personal care, you can ask for social services to assess your needs. You can speak with a Staffordshire Cares Advisor on 0800 111 8010

Alternatively, you can find out information about health and wellbeing, getting out and about, staying safe, and legal and financial advice on the website

For people aged over 50 Age UK Staffordshire provide Information and Advice (Helpline) 01785 788499

A 24-hour-a-day community alarm scheme is available to anyone of any age who would like to feel safer, more protected or independent in their own home. This is run by Wealden and Eastbourne (Welbeing), Community Alarm Centre.

Contact: Welbeing. Tel: 08450 766515 or 01323 644422. Email: