If you are a Council tenant and have a problem with a repair you should always contact WATES the Council’s approved repairs contractor as soon as possible.

Tel Free phone 0800 183 0044

If you are a private tenant and want to move due to repairs or the condition of your property we can offer help with many of the problems you may experience, including; security of tenure, rent and service charge problems, and disrepair. We can also help if you have been served with a notice to quit or are suffering harassment or illegal eviction.

Home owners - Empty homes grants